Adopt2Win – More Than Just Support
Are you familiar with the Adopt2Win program here at Fullscope? It’s more than just support, it’s a proven path to adoption. We believe the most successful implementations are the ones that continue the journey until every employee in the company is a Microsoft Dynamics 365 advocate, which is why we commit to your success even after you go live. Our program is built to deliver the perfect combination of proactive services and reactive support that is necessary to ensure your solution delivers on all the expectations of your users and executives and helps you achieve your Business Outcomes.
Ensuring Business Outcome Success
The Adopt2Win program blends services to ensure your organization is tracking towards the Business Outcomes established from the onset:
- Shared community of our entire Adopt2Win customer base for collaboration.
- Content, both video and on our community forum, for your team to enhance their skills.
- On-going training and development to keep your team sharp and at the top of their game. We have a variety of training and knowledge development opportunities from bi-monthly learning lab sessions to focused administrator, sales and marketing certification programs.
- Our talented group of consultants can provide advice, training, configuration changes, troubleshooting and support with your case submittal on our Adopt2Win portal.
- User Adoption Dashboard to track progress.
- Corporate and Enterprise Adopt2Win members receive immersive and proactive D365 Business Outcome sessions so we can help you achieve your goals.
- Upgrade Assurance to ensure a smooth transition for your deployment and users as Microsoft advances the Dynamics 365 platform.
Can Customer Support Make a Difference?
As long time customers in the Adopt2Win program, Rediker Software is a avid proponent of the service. Deborah Edwards frequently uses the portal to submit cases which are often of a technical scope. She recently sent an email to the manager of the Adopt2Win program and her Account Director here at Fullscope. This is what she had to say about the services she receives:
“Once again I must tell you how impressed I am with the level of customer support I have received from your company. I have been working with your technical architect on correcting some issues between our various Lead forms this week. Between the consultant and myself we figured out what the problem was — OK, it was about 10% my input to 90% his knowledge. He was cheerful, patient, and supremely helpful and creative as he resolved the issues. His greatness deserves to be brought to your attention in the event that cash prizes, extra vacation days, or a write up in the company newsletter, etc. are at play in your organization.”
Receiving the right level of support is paramount to the success of your organization. We offer a framework for you to measure the success and evolve your D365 solution with your changing business needs. Read here to learn more about the Adopt2Win program or visit us here for more information, we can help you reach the goals and business outcomes you desire.