Getting started with FantasySalesTeam and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
This week Microsoft started to send out notifications to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online customers that FantasySalesTeam was ready to be enabled in your CRM Online instance!
If you haven’t been following this development, FantasySalesTeam is a Sales Gamification Solution that Microsoft acquired in 2015 to bring in as a part of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution.
There are a few steps that you need to take to get this working in your specific CRM environment, I have summarized the steps below:
1) Log into your Office 365 Portal (you will need to be an Administrator) and navigate to Admin -> CRM
2) Click on the button to the right of “Solutions”, highlight FantasySalesTeam and click on Install
3) Next go to the FantasySalesTeam site to register: http://www.fantasysalesteam.com/preview
4) You will get an Access Code emailed to you. Go back into CRM -> Settings -> Solutions and open up FantasySalesTeam
5) Fill out the form and put in your Access Code in the Registration Code field and when finished click on “Next”
7) You will then get an email welcoming you and giving you a link to login to FantasySalesTeam to set up
That is it! You are now ready to setup your teams and start your first Game! Good luck!