Leveraging Social Insights with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
Social strategies and technologies continue to proliferate our everyday business and personal lives and have become a critical part of the Customer Relationship Management approach. CRM at its very core has always been about acquiring, retaining and growing customer relationships but ask yourself these 3 questions:
- Is it enough anymore to know everything that YOUR COMPANY has done with a customer?
- Even if you can easily see customer sales history, previous campaigns and customer service cases all in one place on a customer, does this give you the whole story?
- How are we keeping up with what customers are doing to grow their businesses?
Our customers are VERY active in the market place expanding their businesses in new markets, adding new product lines, changing management, acquiring companies, the list goes on. For a company to really know their customer, they need to know about all these key activities and none of this information comes from looking at sales order history.
Microsoft has introduced Social Insights to the market and has even included it with their Professional License for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online to help address this need.
What is Social Insights?
Social Insights which is powered by InsideView, delivers data about your prospects and customers directly into Microsoft Dynamics CRM. If you have a professional license, Social Insights will appear automatically within your CRM Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities once you import the solution into CRM.
How can Social Insights help my business?
- It enriches and populates CRM Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunity records
- Helps keep your CRM data clean with one-click sync in CRM
- Gives you more company insight to quickly qualify and route leads
- Allows you to get alerts about sales opportunities by tracking your prospects with a Watchlist
- Prepare for customer calls by scanning Company Insights and what is “trending” about the customer
- Know relevant information about your prospects with access to professional and social profiles
- Open doors and close more deals by tapping into all of your Companies Connections
- Discover upsell and cross-sell opportunities by monitoring your customers business operations highlights
Social Insights has Key Customer and Prospect Data:
- Millions of company and contact profiles from around the world
- Email addresses and phone numbers
- One-click data sync into CRM
- Financials, SEC filings, family trees, and industry profiles
Social Insights brings right into CRM:
- Breaking news (e.g. funding news, company expansion, leadership changes)
- Social buzz for target companies (blogs, Facebook, Twitter)
- Social profiles for decision makers (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
Finally, Social Insights leverages Connections…
- Warm introductions through personal and corporate connections
- Aggregate personal connections from Outlook, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Connection sharing (access all co-workers’ connections privately and securely)
How often is the data updated?
InsideView is constantly updating their data. Here is a summary of their data update frequency schedule. If you want to know more about their data methodology, check out: http://trust.insideview.com/methodology/
How accurate is the data?
This is always a big question for Social Insights (InsideView) as well as all the other data providers. Check out these accuracy statistics and visit: http://trust.insideview.com/accuracy-benchmarks/ to learn more about how InsideView tracks their data quality.
If you would like to know more about Microsoft Dynamics CRM, please reach out to us!