Region: US (Alpheretta, Georgia)
Reporting to: Director, Engagement Management
Hours of work
Monday to Friday. Flexibility is required for out of hours working as required by the business.
The CRM Engagement Manager serves as the primary client contact for our implementations. You will work with clients to determine implementation needs and objectives. The CRM Engagement Manager is responsible for all client communications and compliance on client deliverables.
The CRM Engagement Manager must be able to simultaneously manage a number of implementations/initiatives. He/she must leverage knowledge and experience from each engagement, ensure that work is aligned with client objectives and that the work meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Establish strong client relationships at all levels within Fullscope customer organizations
- Monitoring engagement performance and be able present the implementation success, challenges and results in a consultative manner.
- Prepare plans/quotes and outline a specific scope of work to the client with input from your internal team.
- Provide ongoing management and guidance of your assigned customer team, consisting of experienced services professionals, who will work closely with you to execute your clients’ projects.
- Identify key implementation risks or challenges quickly and work closely with your internal team and the customer to address them.
- Ensure your customer team manages to prescribed time lines, meets deliverable deadlines and is recognized for providing high quality work and compelling results.
- Manage the overall profitability of your client implementations, including labor hours and expenses per the approved budget.
- Continuously seek ways to improve our efficiency and effectiveness internally as well as with our clients.
Qualifications Essential & Desirable
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years progressively responsible experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM software.
- Possess exceptionally strong interpersonal/communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities for future implementations, gather client requirements and effectively communicate them to your internal customer team.
- Ability to manage multiple assigned projects.
- Strong and effective decision making and project management skills.
- Able to plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- An effective leader and team player.
- Thrive in high energy, small business environment.
- Demonstrate ability to organize and prioritize, while working with a sense of urgency against a weekly and monthly deadlines.
- This position is based in our Atlanta (Alpharetta) office
- This is a full / part time position with Fullscope CRM.
- Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered.