Top 10 Features of ClickDimensions Marketing Automation Native to Microsoft Dynamics 365
The ClickDimensions marketing automation solution is natively embedded in Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM, putting all of your sales and marketing tools and real-time data right at your fingertips. It is a fully cloud based application built on the Microsoft Windows Azure platform and integrated into Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Nearly all organizations, ours included, need to attract and nurture leads and customers. ClickDimensions allows companies to track their prospects from click to close.
Here are the Top 10 features (in my opinion)
- Easy-to-use email marketing native inside CRM
- Create nurture programs using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface
- Lead Scoring – see which leads to pursue and nurture
- Capture lead data using web forms
- Link campaigns to CRM records
- Surveys to gather insight
- Create landing pages
- Web-site tracking – see customer, lead and anonymous web page activity
- Social Insights – understand sentiment and chatter
- Event Management – integration with GoTo Webinar, Eventbrite and WebEx
As a fellow marketer having a unified view of our customers and leads across sales and marketing, provides a new understanding of their journey and helps us target the right message to the right people at the right time.
I wanted to share a new whitepaper from ClickDimensions The What, Who and Why of Marketing Automation for March 2017 Microsoft Dynamics 365