Updated Solution Release: Long Term Sales Forecasting Version 2.0.0 for Microsoft Dynamics
Accurately track and act on real data intelligence with the Fullscope Long Term Sales Forecasting Solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365. It enables you to view sales forecasting accuracy across products and periods. Drill down to individual customers or sales reps from your tailored dashboard view to get more specific data on their performance.
For a deeper dive into capability, please view our Long Term Sales Forecasting video demo.
About the Release
Fullscope has released version 2.0.0 of the Long Term Sales Forecasting Solution, and it is available at no cost to clients with current maintenance agreements for this solution.
Improvements in version 2.0.0 include:
- Updated to Dynamics 365 (CRM 8.2)
- New solution guide
- Updated naming and numbering to current conventions
This version is an update release to bring this solution in line with our current standards, and therefore an optional update. There are no known compatibility issues with previous releases and CRM 8.2 (Dynamics 365).
Please log an Adopt2Win ticket to request the latest solution file. Once the new solution file is on hand, you can use the solution import wizard to upgrade to the latest version. The same install file can be used to upgrade or to perform a clean install.
- Go to Settings > Solutions
- Click Import in the ribbon
- Click browse and locate the new solution file and click next twice to advance two steps in the wizard
- Select overwrite customizations unless you have made modifications to the snapshot solution. If you have made customizations, select maintain customizations. Leave the Enable SDK Steps box checked and click Import.
Support and issue reporting for this solution is handled via the Adopt2Win portal. You can access the Adopt2Win solution support area here. If you have a current maintenance agreement but do not have an Adopt2Win login, please contact your account director or contact us here.