Updated Solution Release: Pipeline Snapshot Version 3.1.0 for Microsoft Dynamics
Fullscope’s Pipeline Snapshot Solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Dynamics CRM) takes snapshots of opportunities at determined dates chosen by you in your CRM pipeline. The data is presented visually in CRM views, charts and dashboards, allowing you to see how your pipeline has changed and moved.
In addition to just identifying how the pipeline has changed we also track and log the changes to the pipeline and analyze them as they happen. This solution gives you detailed analysis that helps you to measure sales growth, a must have solution for any Sales Director/Manager/Leader.
About the Release
Fullscope has released version 3.1.0 of the Pipeline Snapshot Solution, available at no cost to clients with current maintenance agreements for this solution or the Sales Leadership Bundle.
Improvements in version 3.1.0 include:
- Updated to CRM 8.2 (Dynamics 365)
- Updated workflow naming convention
- Updating numbering convention
- Added workflow template
- Added on-create tracking functionality
- Added multicurrency support
- Updated solution guide
This version is an enhancement release to add new features and bring this solution in line with our current standards, and therefore an optional update. There are no known compatibility issues with previous releases and CRM 8.2 (Dynamics 365).
Please log an Adopt2Win ticket to request the latest solution file. Once the new solution file is on hand, use the solution import wizard to upgrade to the latest version. The same install file can be used to upgrade or to perform a clean install.
- Go to Settings > Solutions
- Click Import in the ribbon
- Click browse and locate the new solution file and click next twice to advance two steps in the wizard
- Select overwrite customizations unless you have made modifications to the snapshot solution. If you have made customizations, select maintain customizations. Leave the Enable SDK Steps box checked and click Import.
Support and issue reporting for this solution is handled via the Adopt2Win portal. The Adopt2Win solution support area can be accessed here. If you have a current maintenance agreement, but do not have an Adopt2Win login, please contact your account director or contact us here.